Meals Provided

9,346 Meals & As Many Snacks Provided in 39 Months

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Gage's, Gavan's & Garrett's Christmas 2016


The mom of  these three boy's wrote the sweetest, funniest note along with these photos after Christmas:

"I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this Christmas so spectacular for my family! You may notice the pics I did get of the boys were mainly of them opening clothes. This is because they were so excited to open presents, they got up early and didn't bother to wake mom!
My oldest son Garrett was so excited to put all the gifts under the tree once we came home from the party. He said now we finally have presents under our tree! If it wasn't for your hard work and kind heartedness, we wouldn't of had much of a Christmas! Thank you for all you do and I hope one day to pay it forward!"










No comments: