Meals Provided

9,346 Meals & As Many Snacks Provided in 39 Months

Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Easter 2015

It amazes me how it is almost Easter already. Seems like it was just Valentine's Day a couple of weeks ago.  :)

As most of you know by now, I have to do something special for the Munchkins for special occasions like this.  A few days ago I asked my friend Denise if she would be open to helping me with this project and she was really excited to help.  :)

Well, she didn't just help, she did it all !!  :)  This evening her and her son Derek came over with lots of jelly beans, lollipops, bubble gum and other candy too, pretty pencils and erasers in spring colors, twirly tops and little carrot toys filled with sweet powder. I had bought some Matchbox cars for the boys, and some spring colored soxs and/or wind-up toy chicks for the girls.  :)

We were so excited about it all tonight that we started putting everything together already.  :)  We had little plastic eggs in many different colors and filled them with the jelly beans, plus we added Peeps into others. I found some pretty Easter cellophane bags and they were just big enough to hold everything.  :)

Denise and I had so much fun doing this and we kept imagining the Munchkins eyes when they will see it next weekend.  :)

Thank you so much Denise, you are a very caring Angel !!   :)

Have a very happy Easter you all and thank you everyone who is helping me to make this possible every weekend !!  I am ever so grateful to each and everyone of you !!  :)

No comments: